The BCX Ultra Deluxe is the most versatile Rife frequency instrument in its field. The BCX Ultra Deluxe offers the ultimate in personal wellness accessories that enable you to completely customize your experience. These include optional PEMF Mats, Fir Pad, High-Power Led applicators, a Skin Toning kit and even an underwater Footbath Spa! The navigational control panel is easy to use and displays a continuous readout of session information including the program number, frequency, output intensity, remaining time and much more. BCX Ultra Deluxe comes with a 60 Day Money Back guarantee and a three year warranty for parts and labor.
Download Pdf. document of complete BCX Specifications – of main unit and all accessories and optional equipment
The complete BCX Ultra Deluxe specifications Pdf file is 11 pages. This covers the specs for the main unit, the ray tubes, all optional free-standing remote double bubble tubes, footbath, Led wands and more. The information on this page just covers the basics.
- Dimensions: 11.0″ x 8.0″ x 3.0″, 2.5 lbs
- Power supply: Input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 1.2A. Output: 24VDC @ 2.0A. 5.5″ x 2.5″ x 1.5″, 1 lb plus cords
- Input: 1- jack for Power Input (DC power plug, 2.5mm, center positive)
- Input/Output: jack for computer (USB Type B)
- Outputs: 5- jacks for footplate electrodes, two glass ray tubes, LED Wand
- Eight – push buttons for – Power On/Off, Start/Pause, Stop, Change +, OK/, Change -, Back/<, Next/>
- Indicators: 5-Green Led 16 character alpha-numeric display, Led indicators for Ray Tubes, electrodes, Led wand
2 pair Electrodes
1 pair Noble Gas Ray Tubes
1 Led Wand
Simultaneous Outputs – any single output or a combination of metal hand-held electrodes – plus – Ray tubes, Led Wand or Auxiliary. The power output of the BCX Ultra Deluxe only allows for using a single Led Wand at a time.
Electrode Output Options: select from numerous combinations
- Hand-held metal cylinder electrodes
- Footplate electrodes only
- Ray tubes only (ionized noble gas tubes)
- LED Wand only (this is an optional accessory)
- Auxiliary only – can be used for the footbath attachment
- Electrodes & Ray tubes simultaneously
- Electrodes & LED Wand simultaneously
- Electrodes & Auxiliary simultaneously
- Electrodes are “differential”. Each operates at a different polarity than the other, and
they change polarities with frequency – when one is + the other is -. All 3 wave forms can
be applied to the metal electrodes
- Ray tubes also have polarity, but the Carrier is fixed at 44,660 Hz. Any Carrier frequencies
entered in the Ultra when using Ray tubes only apply to metal electrodes (hand held or foot plates)
- LED Wand has no polarity and all 3 wave forms can be applied to it
- View built in Instructions on LCD display screen
- Run a presetprogram – scroll or select a built-in program name or number. Both are displayed on screen
- Run a user defined program – scroll or select your custom program by name or number
- Create – Edit – Save – Run – a user program
- View a program
- Copy a built-in program to another personal user program location
- Erase a user program
Computer Control Capabilities
- Factory Preset programs -1236 presets for many common applications
- User programs – programming space for 255 custom programs consisting of wave forms, frequencies & times
- Output frequencies using manual programming – 1. Single – run a single frequency or 2. Dual – run a carrier frequency – for example, 1.25 MHz. carrier plus a second frequency that is the modulation or therapy frequency
- Sequence frequencies per preset program or user program – 80 single frequency, or 40 dual frequencies
Complete operating instructions can be scrolled in unit display window
Variables for each Program (User changeable for User programs)
- Numbering a Program – use up to four digits
- Naming a Program – use up to eight alpha-numeric characters
Three independent direct frequencies 1 to 4,000.000 Hz.
Five equal amplitude frequencies of 1 to 100,000 Hz.
Multitude of frequencies with custom complex wave forms
1236 Internal non-volatile – these are user-renamable preset programs. Select the program number and run it
255 user non-volatile (completely configurable including name)
Program Control Options – Run, View, Create, Edit, Copy, Erase
Intensity Controls – 1 to 100% – ray tubes and electrodes can be independently controlled
Name – Use Defaults – Output – Run Time – Duty Cycle – Gate Waveform – Gate Frequency – Electrode Intensity – Ray tube Intensity – Soft Start – Auto Shutoff – Use Carrier – Carrier Waveform – Carrier Frequency – Frequency Waveform – Frequency – Add Frequencies – Save Program – Run Program
Changeable Program Defaults – changing the defaults will not permanently erase them
Show Instructions – Power On Application – Sequence Program – Use Defaults – Output Device – Run Time – Duty Cycle – Gate Waveform – Gate Frequency – Electrode Intensity – Radiator Intensity (glass tubes) – Soft Start – Auto Shutoff – Use Carrier – Same/Different Carrier – Carrier Waveform – Frequency Waveform – Frequency – Add Frequencies – Save Program – Run Program
Built-in Instructions – Soft Start – Automatic Shutoff – Program without Run – Run without Store
80 sequences per program – single direct
40 sequences per program if mixed or carrier direct
Chain – chain up to 100 programs. Repeat programs for unlimited program run time
Run Time – 1 to 120 minutes per program – up to 8.3 days and indefinite time with Chain/Pause/Resume
Square wave – Sine wave – Square Sweep (select a starting and ending frequency) – Trapezoid – Triangle – Hoyland – Linear Ramp Up – Linear Ramp Down – Exponential Ramp Up – Exponential Ramp Down – Equal Odd Order Harmonics – Equal Even Order Harmonics – Custom 1 – Custom 2 – Custom 3
Duty Cycle – adjustable in single digit increments from 1 to 100%. The default duty cycle for the BCX Ultra Deluxe is set at 90%. Many popular electronic devices such as various ‘Zappers” use a duty cycle of 50%. The duty cycle represents the actual time duration or – ON – time for the flowing electrical energy within a pulse cycle. It is believed that a higher duty cycle is beneficial as it delivers more of the actual frequency information to the body during a set period of time. There are other points of view that feel a lower duty cycle is preferred in order to enable the nervous system to integrate the frequency information. This is why we provide a user-adjustable range so you can decide what is appropriate for various circumstances.
Gating Frequency – this is a method of pulsing the entire frequency and wave form output on and off at a rate of 56.2 Hertz. To better understand this, let us say you are running a manual frequency of 1028 Hz. with a square wave output. In order to improve the frequency penetration and adaptation response, this frequency output package is again “chopped up” into output segments at a rate of 56.2 Hz. You are still getting your desired frequency. It is just being bundled up and pulsed out at this other rate. Gating or pulsing the frequency bundles was deemed important by Rife.
Glass Tubes Frequency Range – 1 to 100,000 Hz. modulation frequency (plus the frequency harmonics) Note: the carrier frequency for the glass tube applicators is preset at 44,660 Hz. but can be manually adjusted from 1 Hz. to 100,000 Hz. When using manual entries, any adjustment to the carrier frequency over 100,000 Hz. will apply only to hand held electrodes or footplates. Glass tubes also have alternating polarity. When one tube is positive the other is negative, switching back and forth.
Metal Cylinder Electrodes Primary Frequency Range – 1 to 4 million Hz. (4 MHz.) Manually adjustable. The upper range of 4 million Hertz can only be accessed by selecting the square wave form on wave form choices
- Metal Cylinder Carrier Waves – from 100,000 Hz. to 4 million Hz. adjustable in 100 Hz. increments
- Resolution – 1 to 9.9999 (0.0001 Hz) – 10 to 99.999 (0.001 Hz)
- 100 to 999.99 (0.01 Hz) – 1,000 to 9,999.9 Hz- (0.1 Hz)
- Electrode Intensity – 1 to 100%
- Ray tube Intensity – 1 to 100%
- LED Wand Intensity – 1 to 100%
- Auxiliary Intensity – 1 to 100%
- Run Time – 1 to 120 minutes
- Soft Start/Stop – Yes or No
- Automatic Shutoff – Yes or No
Explanation of BCX Ultra Waveforms, Frequencies and Harmonics Four Page Pdf.
Frequencies – Single (Frequency A only) or Dual (Frequency A & B simultaneously)
Frequency A – select your therapy frequency rate, plus the wave form choice: Select from 15 wave form types
Frequency Range – for the hand-held metal electrodes or footplates – 1 Hz. up to 4 million Hertz (the upper frequency range up to 4 million Hertz can only be accessed by selecting the square wave output.
Resolution – (accuracy) 1 to 9.99999 Hz. ( accuracy to 0.00001 Hz) – 10 to 99.9999 Hz. (accuracy to 0.0001 Hz) – 100 to 999.999 (0.001 Hz) 1,000 to 9,999.99 Hz (accuracy to 0.01 Hz) – 10,000 to 99,999.9 Hz (accuracy to 0.1 Hz )
Frequency B – Carrier Frequency Range – 1 to 4 million Hz. if using a Square Wave or Square Sweep. You can also select default carrier frequencies of – 1.00 MHz, 1.25 MHz, and 1.67 MHz when using a square wave output wave form. When using wave forms other than the square wave, the carrier frequency is limited to 100,000 Hertz.
Glass Tubes Electrodes Frequency Range -1 to 100,000 Hz.
Resolution: 1 to 9.99999 ( 0.00001 Hz) – 10 to 99.9999 (0.0001 Hz) – 100 to 999.999 (0.001 Hz)
*1,000 to 9,999.99 Hz (0.01 Hz) – 10,000 to 99,999.9 Hz (0.1 Hz)